Head of Product Growth
Required work experience: 3-6 years
FaceApp is a global innovator in portrait perfection - blending advanced neural network technology with ease of use. Our team has leading expertise in machine learning and mobile interfaces, and our goal is to make mobile photography readily accessible to all mobile users beyond those with artistic professional skills. Our mission is to create the best yet easy-to-use selfie and portrait editor. Our workplace is a creative environment for developing high-quality products. We are looking for like-minded people who are ready to join our friendly and passionate team in Limassol (Cyprus).
FaceApp is the most popular selfie editing app and the top app with more than 750M+ downloads. It offers a fantastic set of highly photorealistic filters with “simple for you and complicated in the background” photo processing achieved via single taps. The app is available in 34 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS and Android devices.
We really appreciate our team and the relationships within it, and we hope that you, too, know how to build work in the key of a trusting and friendly atmosphere.
If you are tech-savvy, ready to learn and grow as a professional - the FaceApp team is waiting for you! Now we are looking for a data driven, customer-obsessed Head of Product Growth.
A few facts about us:
- TOP app at 154 countries for iOS and at 99 countries for Android (including the USA, Great Britain, EU, Brazil, South East Asia);
- App of the Year at App Store and Google Play;
- State-of-art technology photo editing.
- Play a dual marketing analytics and business intelligence role to identify and convert data analysis into actionable insights for customer acquisition;
- Design metrics and drive robust, detailed measurement and reporting processes;
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, design A/B tests, measure outcomes, and prioritize initiatives to scale growth efforts;
- Analyze metrics and conversion optimizations ranging across search, mobile and performance marketing;
- Work closely with user acquisition and marketing team members to instate automated processes to maximize subscriber growth;
- Strategize and propose product developments that increase downloads, onboarding, user retention and conversion;
- Guide the team towards constant optimization of customer acquisition and conversion efficiencies.
- Experience designing metrics, dashboards and reporting processes for large-scale software systems;
- Experience defining metrics and using data to measure impact and determine improvements;
- Expertise in paid marketing, organic media, content generation campaigns and conversion optimization models;
- Proven track record driving scale adoption of consumer-facing products/services;
- Proficiency with analytics, performance monitoring, and attribution tools to develop recommendations;
- A growth mindset, exceptional communication skills, and an innate ability to deal with ambiguity.
Desirable (will be a plus):
- Understanding ASO;
- Knowledge on feedback loops to minimize time from first touch to conversion.
Why work at FaceApp?
- Above market wages, formal employment and white wages;
- Cozy office with sea view;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation of costs for professional literature;
- Sports compensation;
- Compensation for the purchase of a mobile phone (once a year, 50% of the cost is compensated);
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Relocation to Cyprus (Limassol);
- Comfortable working conditions, a positive atmosphere, an open, informal corporate culture, and a friendly team;
- An excellent opportunity, together with a professional team, to solve interesting and complex problems, to create a product that is used by millions of people.